The Good, Bad and Ugly From the 65th Bronner Bros. Hair Show
The 65th annual Bronner Bros. International Hair Show just wrapped up yesterday after delivering its usual array of dramatic hairstyles and fierce competitive displays. Held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta from February 18-21, the Bronner Bros. hair show is arguably the most popular African-American hair convention in the world. “Over 60,000 hairstylists, exhibitors, distributors and cosmetology students” attend the yearly festivities, according to the company web site. Nine thousand people watch the fierce barber competition alone, which is the heart of the four-day event.
Check out some of the pictures from this spectacular event at theGrio.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Should We Boycott Nicki Minaj?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- Does the Academy of Motion Pictures Need Affirmative Action?
- Friends & Lovers: What To Avoid When Introducing Your Guy To Your Girls
- Bey and Jay Show Their Love At Knicks-Nets Game
- Dear Evelyn, It Ain’t That Serious