Curious How Beyonce Got that Post-Baby Body?
The answer is a live-in trainer. Yup, Bey is supposedly taking no chances whipping her body into even better shape then it was in before she got pregnant by keeping her motivator in her line of sight 24/7.
The NY Post says Beyonce has moved her personal trainer Marco Borges in with her to keep her on track to drop the 40 pounds she gained while pregnant with Blue Ivy. So far, she’s lost 14 of those pounds since giving birth Jan. 7, thanks to Marco’s intense regimen. According to a source:
“Beyonce and Marco are up at 5 a.m. for a two-hour workout, and they do it again at 5 p.m. They do a mix of cardio, Pilates, plyometrics, yoga and, of course, dance.”
As far as eating is concerned, she’s “living on protein shakes, egg-white omelettes, pineapple chunks and lots of ice-cold water.”
It’s pretty safe to say you won’t catch Bey in a weight loss infomercial any time soon. From the looks of her few nights out since becoming a mommy, her routine is on point. Which doesn’t surprise us considering her work ethic. As the source points out:
“She’s exhausted but totally dedicated. Beyonce’s vowed to have a better body than ever before… and she’s a woman of her word.”
Can’t knock the hustle.
How did you bounce back from weight gain after giving birth?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Should We Boycott Nicki Minaj?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- Does the Academy of Motion Pictures Need Affirmative Action?
- Friends & Lovers: What To Avoid When Introducing Your Guy To Your Girls
- Bey and Jay Show Their Love At Knicks-Nets Game
- Dear Evelyn, It Ain’t That Serious