Cissy Houston Pens Letter Saying Whitney’s Spirit Visted Her
In the funeral program for Whitney’s homegoing last week, Cissy Houston penned a message to her daughter. In it she describes the impact Whitney had on her life, the warnings she received about her pending death and a visit from Whitney’s spirit. Read the letter as it appeared in the program below.
Have you ever been visited by the spirit of one of your relatives? How did you know it was them?
More on Madame Noire!
- ’90s One-(Or Two) Hit Wonders Whose Jams Make Us Want a Comeback
- Should We Boycott Nicki Minaj?
- True Life: I Knew He Wasn’t Into Me When…
- Saying One Thing and Doin Another: Celebs Who Lack Consistency
- Does the Academy of Motion Pictures Need Affirmative Action?
- Friends & Lovers: What To Avoid When Introducing Your Guy To Your Girls
- Bey and Jay Show Their Love At Knicks-Nets Game
- Dear Evelyn, It Ain’t That Serious