You Get Paid And Go To Extravagant Dinners With Your Girls…Before You Pay Bills
Peer pressure exists, even in adults. It can be difficult when your friends are more financially stable than you. They can afford the things you can’t afford and want to do a whole bunch of things you know you can’t really afford to do. Although you know this to be true, your ‘keeping up with the Joneses’ mentality drags you along anyway. You end up stressed out about the debt you’ve acquired instead of taking a rain check until you get your finances in order. If your friends aren’t willing to help you pay your bills, I’m sure they’ll understand your need to sit the next upscale dinner out.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Severity Behind Every Street Holla
- Why Are You Hiding Your Boos? Celeb Women Who Are Always Acting Single
- Is Sex Addiction the Land Where All Cheating Lovers Go?
- I Know You Mean Well, But…7 Reasons Why BET Kills Me Softly
- Dry Season: Seven Reasons to Consider Being Celibate
- What You Do And Don’t Need To Agree On In A Relationship
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Biters and Body Odor
- Open Letter to Single Black Women