Nail Polish Trends For Spring 2012
With spring around the corner, it is time to explore the trendiest nail colors for Spring 2012. Keep an eye out for vibrant and luscious colors with a creamy undertone and opacity. Nail polish colors are far from subtle these days; be prepared to stand out from the crowd! To help you on your quest for the chicest nail colors, we have assembled a list of some trendy colors for Spring 2012.
The most sought after nail color for the upcoming spring is green. The color green has been the “it” color for a few seasons now. However, this spring tone down and pastel shades will take center stage.
Sally Hansen in Gentle Blossom
Oranges and bright corals will be another hot nail color. The blazing color screams warm weather and can instantly take you from a dreary day to a day spent on the beach.
Sonia Kashuk in Tango Mango
$4.99 (Available at Target in March)
Don’t get turned off by the word neon. This isn’t a flash back from the 80’s with bright and tacky neon shades. Spring 2012 is bringing sophistication, muteness and a grown-up appeal to neon colors.
Butter London in Slapper
With its bold, vibrant and alluring color, fuchsia helps you take your pretty-in-pink fantasy up several notches.
MAC in Toco Toucan
Glitter nail polish is another trend that has been around for a couple of seasons. However, glitter is getting an update for Spring 2012 with new shapes, sizes of sparkles, and of course colors.
Deborah Lippmann in Boom Boom Pow
More on Madame Noire!
- The Severity Behind Every Street Holla
- Why Are You Hiding Your Boos? Celeb Women Who Are Always Acting Single
- Is Sex Addiction the Land Where All Cheating Lovers Go?
- I Know You Mean Well, But…7 Reasons Why BET Kills Me Softly
- Dry Season: Seven Reasons to Consider Being Celibate
- What You Do And Don’t Need To Agree On In A Relationship
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Biters and Body Odor
- Open Letter to Single Black Women