Azz Dance. Nookie. Dat Apple Bottom. No Panties. Slap It, Clap It.
No matter how hard they try, unfortunately, BET can’t run from their scandalous past, a past that included BET Uncut. And with song and video titles like the ones above show, we can see why that’s a hard reputation to outrun. I actually only watched Uncut one time while at a friend’s house for a sleepover and we wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I’ll never forget it. It was all booty clapping, credit card sliding, bath tub playing and pseudo-fellatio scenes that were just the absolute most. I might enjoy a Reed Between the Lines nowadays, but in the back of my mind, I’m still shaking my head at the horrible production value of “Werk Dat, Twerk Dat.”
More on Madame Noire!
- The Career Bucket List: Things to Accomplish At Your Job Before You Go
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Why Do We Love Sophia Grace and Not Other Little Black Girls?
- Lies and Deceit: Sex Myths, Fallacies and Falsehoods We Spread
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Reggie Bush: A Man After a Homewrecker’s Own Heart
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Biters and Body Odor
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?