While most struggle with ridding people from their lives, others of us are quick to shut the door on people who we think mean us no good.
While these people could be friends or family members, a lot of times they are the people we were romantically involved with. Sometimes, you know without a shadow of a doubt that this person absolutely could not stay. But most times, there’s a gray area.
Find out if and when it’s appropriate to let an ex back into your life at Hello Beautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Career Bucket List: Things to Accomplish At Your Job Before You Go
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Why Do We Love Sophia Grace and Not Other Little Black Girls?
- Lies and Deceit: Sex Myths, Fallacies and Falsehoods We Spread
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Reggie Bush: A Man After a Homewrecker’s Own Heart
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Biters and Body Odor
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?