Lil Kim Keeps It Short and Sweet About Who the Real “Stupid H*e” Is
After Kim spent the whole last year making songs and going on stages to deliver rants about why Nicki Minaj was her clone and wack, it seems she might finally be moving forward and growing up about the whole situation. And anyway after Nicki’s Grammy performance on Sunday, some folks are thinking Kim won’t have to worry about Nicki and her popularity too much longer (seriously, what was that!?). But before she finally tries to take the bigger person route, she took a shortcut and went on the Watch What Happens Live show on Bravo and had to answer the burning question about “Stupid H*e.” In the simplest of ways, in front of a crowd of fans who couldn’t wait for an answer about the song, Kim broke it down in a “it takes one to know one” type of way:
“I’m pretty sure I feel the same way everybody else feels right about now. If you have to make a song called ‘Stupid H*e’…then you must be the stupid h*e.”
That’s kind of funny. And there you have it folks. She could have kept going in, but that was pretty much the extent of her opinions on her rival for that moment–and I applaud her for leaving it there. Because all those threats and talking about erasing people’s social security numbers last year was way too ratchet for me. Hear what else she had to say on the topic below:
And have you heard her new single, If You Love Me? It’s decent. Check that out below as well…
Photos courtesy of iamboigenius.com and thefemmemc.wordpress.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Career Bucket List: Things to Accomplish At Your Job Before You Go
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- Why Do We Love Sophia Grace and Not Other Little Black Girls?
- Lies and Deceit: Sex Myths, Fallacies and Falsehoods We Spread
- 7 Misconceptions Men Have About Women
- Reggie Bush: A Man After a Homewrecker’s Own Heart
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Biters and Body Odor
- Black vs. African American: Do You Have a Preference?