Vanessa and Kobe Bryant Caught Lip Locking at the Laker’s Game
I guess love was in the Los Angeles air pretty strongly for Valentine’s Day yesterday because it was enough to bring Kobe and Vanessa Bryant back together.
I’m pretty sure every fan’s jaw dropped when Vanessa marched into the Staple’s Center for the first time this season during the third quarter of last night’s game and took a seat right behind the Laker’s bench—wearing a red top and showing a lot of cleavage nonetheless. The two didn’t leave any thoughts of reconciliation up to speculation, Vanessa was cheering her assumed soon-to-be ex on hardcore an after the game, Vanessa and Kobe were seen sharing a serious kiss before he even got a chance to shower.
Either Kobe’s trying to get a house and some of that $75 mil back, or these two are really giving their relationship another try. Since the divorce won’t be final until mid-June, they’ve definitely got time to put this whole thing behind them. The question is, should they?
Are you surprised Vanessa was at Kobe’s game last night? Do you think it was just a Valentine’s Day rendezvous or could they be getting back together?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- More than Foxy Brown: Queens of Blaxploitation Films
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- NFL Player Loses Wife and Mother of Two to Suspected Brain Aneurysm
- Madonna, Chelsea Handler and White Woman Privilege
- Does Beyoncé’s Loreal Campaign Offend You?
- Ray J Discusses Relationships with ‘KK’ and Whitney in New Tell-All Book
- Who Deserves The Blame For Whitney Houston’s Demise?
- 10 Common Natural Hair Habits You Should Stop…Now