Nicki channeled her alter ego Roman this evening. Apparently, Roman is catholic and has an obession with little red riding hood. At any rate, the Versace couture creation stopped the show before it began! The beaded face on the skirt, cape and matching gloves are freaky. Good thing she did not add any jewelry because that would have been overkill. At least her face glowed, even if it did look possessed.
Verdict: WORST! This was just weird. There’s a thin line between being fashionable and wearing a costume. Nicki crosses the line into the latter too often. FAILURE.
Which dress was your favorite and least fave? Who did we snub? Tell us in the comments below.
More on Madame Noire!
- Star Snubs: Talented Artists That Never Won A Grammy
- Love Him Or Leave Him? Signs That He May Not Be That Into You (Anymore)
- Young At Heart: Our Favorite 25 And Under Celebrities Who Are In Love!
- Make Him Wish Every Day Was Valentine’s Day! Gift Ideas For Your Man
- Scent From the Heart: 10 Fragrances Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Ish is Getting Real: Gonorrhea’s Becoming Untreatable
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Meet Blue Ivy Carter: First Pics