The boldest eyebrow right now might actually be the natural one–the bushy, free-spirited brow that is kept from looking too crazy, but still maintains its wild side, as Ms. Monae’s brows so wonderfully do. These brows create their own natural arch and can be some of the healthiest looking ones out there thanks to small combing maintenance. As long as you don’t let them grow into a unibrow, nor do you let the hair stick out old man style, thick and wild brows can be a lot of fun. Sure, the growth process can be hideous-looking at first (isn’t it always?), but the end results are lovely.
More on Madame Noire!
- Boy, Bye!: 6 Stupid Reasons to Turn a Man Down
- Hair Raising: Iconic Women Who Changed the Standard for Black Hair
- Does Dating White Trump Your Black Card?
- 7 Things That Should Never Happen In The Bedroom
- Dangerously In Love: Warning Signs To Protect Your Heart From Harming You
- Are You A Coward When It Comes To Breaking Up?
- Can You Marry Someone You Don’t Love?
- So, What Do Their Moms Look Like