Golden: ‘Girlfriends’ Actress Shows Baby Girl for the First Time
It’s crazy to think Golden Brooks managed to keep her little girl out of the public eye for more than 2 years, but it’s true. The “Girlfriends” actress showed off baby girl Dakota for the first time at a Farmer’s Marker in LA earlier this week, and her little one is absolutely gorgeous.
If you’re curious who the father is, it’s swexy “Single Ladies” star D.B. Woodside. Am I the only one who didn’t know that? The two are no longer together, but in an interview with Denim Magazine last year, he said he and Golden are “friends that love and support our daughter.”
From the look on Dakota’s face, I think being out of the spotlight is just how she likes it. What a serious little cutie!
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Stupid H*e Isn’t So Stupid: 7 Other Random Videos That Should’ve Been Banned
- Tracy Morgan and Why It’s Hard To Judge Family Relations
- Men of a Certain Age: The Pros and Cons of Dating Much Younger and Older Guys
- Undercover Brothers: Not-So-Famous Brothers of Famous Celebs
- Why Won’t My Hair Grow?!” 4 Reasons Why Your Hair is Stalling
- 7 Things That Could Change The Way He Feels About You
- I’m a Survivor: Maia Campbell Talks New Career and Sobriety