Are T.I. and Tiny Expecting?
WARNING: This post could be a bit of a spoiler, but if you watch T.I. and Tiny then you likely already saw the preview of next week’s episode.
In a sneak peek clip for Monday’s show, we see Tiny telling her daughter and TIP that she’s pregnant. The oldest daughter doesn’t take the news too well, and T.I. doesn’t quite know how to react to the possibility of becoming a father of seven.
Since the preview aired, some reports have claimed that Tiny was seen at Phillips Plaza a couple of weeks ago and she appeared to be trying to hide the fact that she’s expecting. On the other hand, a conflicting “rock solid” source supposedly told MediaTakeOut that Tiny is not pregnant, but you never know what to believe there.
Hopefully if Tiny is expecting, all is well with the baby. In 2007, she and T.I.’s daughter was born stillborn due to complications during the pregnancy, and they’ve expressed that they’d like to have more children together. It’s also possible Tiny had a false reading on a home test or jumped the gun a bit so we’ll have to check out Monday’s show to get the full story. Either way, we wish them luck with their potentially expanding family!
Have you been watching T.I. and Tiny’s Family Hustle each week?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- What The Heck Happened To You: What Lost Celebs Look Like Nowadays
- Working Your Degree While You’re Waiting: Non-Traditional Paths to Employment
- 7 Things That Could Change The Way He Feels About You
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots
- Reader Sound Off! 10 Female Singers Who Are Underrated…
- The High-Income Woman’s Guide to Dating a Man Who Makes Less
- The Father, The Son and The Oprah Winfrey
- Seriously, What’s With All the Overly Aggressive Men in the Club Nowadays?