Judge Orders Counseling for Halle, Gabriel, and Nahla
A judge has decided to wait for results from the child endangerment investigation being conducted by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services to address Halle Berry’s request that daughter, Nahla, be kept away from her father, Gabriel Aubry. But he has taken into consideration suggestions put forth by the department which include mediation that would allow a third party to meet with Halle and Gabriel to figure out how they can raise their child peacefully going forward.
Halle is reportedly receptive to the idea, and plans to continue her own individual counseling to deal with this situation, but Gabriel? Not so much. He did agree to go to counseling for his anger issues and both parents said OK to sending their 3-year-old daughter to counseling, but Gabriel is apparently having so much trouble accepting the other recommendations put forth by children’s services that the judge is considering holding a full hearing so that he can issue his own judgements.
So far, no ruling has been issued regarding the nanny Gabriel fired and was allegedly abusive to, but overall things aren’t looking good for him. The more receptive Halle is and the more resistant he is, he just ends up looking like the bad guy to the judge and the public.
Do you think counseling for Halle, Gabriel, and Nahla is a good idea?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Seriously, What’s With All the Overly Aggressive Men in the Club Nowadays?
- Evening Eye Candy: Actor Jason Momoa
- Sexual Health Myths Even Adults Believes
- Say Cheese! Unfortunate Yet Unforgettable Celebrity Mug Shots
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Close Call! Actors Who ALMOST Played A Few Surprising Roles…
- Want Kids? See What Mother’s Wish They Knew Before Starting A Family…
- Somebody Come Get This Fool: Bow Wow Reveals Celeb Chicks He Slept With