Ex-Wives of Will Smith and Eddie Murphy Starring in Reality Show
VH1 may finally have a reality show lined up that doesn’t feature cat fight for days. The network is reportedly getting ready to begin filming for a new series titled “The Ex-List” starring Eddie Murphy’s former wife, Nicole, and Will Smith’s ex, Sheree.
Nicole has always been classy when seen in public and is probably doing the show for the money, with no plans to ruin her image. I’m guessing her financial struggle after being conned out of $7 million by her former financial manager, as well as her relationship with fiance an NFL commentator Michael Strahan, will be the center of her plot.
Will Smith’s ex-wife Sheree has also been in the no-drama zone, often appearing with Will, Jada, and the kids to show blended families can work. She’s also a pastor’s wife and goes by Mrs. Fletcher so hopefully it’s safe to assume she won’t call any women out of their names or toss a drink their way.
There’s no word yet on who else will star in the series since Wendy Williams spilled the beans on her show yesterday but taping is expected to begin in March. I’m actually a little excited about this one.
Will you tune in?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Underrated Hollywood Actors
- Checking Your Baggage: Sorting Through Your Issues Before Settling Down
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- President Obama Can Handle it, But I Can’t
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Traits of Trifling Parents
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- New Documentary Gets ‘In Our Heads About Our Hair’