You may have to give the guy you brushed off, a second chance
Where would J be if she hadn’t gotten over her initial disgust and given White Jay a chance? Probably still waiting on Fred to make a move. What was so special about the course of J and White Jay’s relationship is the fact that it blossomed from virtually nothing. Through them we learned that just because a man doesn’t make the greatest first impression, doesn’t mean he is definitely not the man for you. Now, this doesn’t mean accept just anything, but once you know he’s not crazy, don’t be afraid to give him a chance.
More on Madame Noire!
- 7 Underrated Hollywood Actors
- Checking Your Baggage: Sorting Through Your Issues Before Settling Down
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- President Obama Can Handle it, But I Can’t
- 8 Signs The Guy You’re Messing With Is NOT a Grown A** Man
- Traits of Trifling Parents
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- New Documentary Gets ‘In Our Heads About Our Hair’