Excuse Me Ma’am But Get Your Finger Out Of My President’s Face
I don’t know about you but I’m not feeling how this image of Arizona Republican Governor Jan Brewer seemingly telling Obama off shortly after arriving in the Western state is headlining media news around the nation. For one, it seems that folks are getting a little too giddy about the fact that Obama appears to be disrespected by a subordinate. I also have an issue with the Governess thinking she can get away with sticking a finger in the President’s face in such a public way. You don’t have to be from the hood to know that putting a finger in someone’s face is the ultimate sign of disrespect.
Brewer’s confrontation was allegedly sparked by her sentiments on illegal immigration, which clashes with those of the President.
According to USA Today, Brewer told reporters that the President was “a little disturbed about my book, Scorpions for Breakfast. I said to him that I have all the respect in the world for the office of the president. The book is what the book is. I asked him if he read the book. He said he read the excerpt.”
In her book, Brewer claims that during a meeting about illegal immigration in 2010, the President was patronizing and lectured her like a “kid in a classroom.”
Although Brewer has reacted to the above photo and has stated that she would never disrespect the President of The United States, the saying “a picture speaks a thousand words” rings true here. The Governor certainly needs to work on her body language because obviously there’s some subconscious ish going on right here.
More on Madame Noire!
- Evening Eye Candies: 6 HOT Reasons to See “Red Tails” NOW…The Delicious Cast
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- Delusions Of A Thirsty Chick
- Racism? Why I’m Not Surprised By The Help’s Nomination For Best Picture
- 7 Curl Defining Products to Get Your Curls and Coils Poppin’
- Traits of Trifling Parents
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- New Documentary Gets ‘In Our Heads About Our Hair’