‘Glee’ Takes on Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson is a star who’s often imitated but never duplicated. Still, the cast of “Glee” wants to put their own spin on the King of Pop in an upcoming episode titled, “Michael.”
“Glee” has already taken on heavy hitters in the game like Madonna, Britney Spears, and Lady Gaga, which were hopefully good practice for channeling MJ. The episode will feature some of Michael’s favorite songs like “Scream,” “Wanna Be Startin’ Something,” and “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You.” There are also a couple of numbers that pay direct homage to Michael’s original videos, one of the cast members says, which should be an interesting surprise.
“Michael” will air Jan. 31 at 8p on Fox. Will you tune in?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Evening Eye Candies: 6 HOT Reasons to See “Red Tails” NOW…The Delicious Cast
- Sisters In Hiding: Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Celebs
- Delusions Of A Thirsty Chick
- Racism? Why I’m Not Surprised By The Help’s Nomination For Best Picture
- 7 Curl Defining Products to Get Your Curls and Coils Poppin’
- Traits of Trifling Parents
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- New Documentary Gets ‘In Our Heads About Our Hair’