At some point in any semi-long term relationship most women start to ask themselves, where is this going? Can I see myself with this person for the rest of my life? Hopefully once we’ve come up with the answers to these questions, we can begin to move forward with a partner who feels the same way we do.
But that’s not always the way of the world.
Read the story of one woman who’d been dating a man for two years when she told him, either you commit to me now or never.
Baby boy said never. (Ouch!)
See what The Gay Best Friend had to say about her and her situation at HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Things Black Mothers Say
- Celebrity Mistresses: The Good, The Bad, and The Trifling
- 7 Curl Defining Products to Get Your Curls and Coils Poppin’
- How to Attract a Healthy Relationship This Year
- 6 Ways to Tackle Relationship Arguments
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- Evening Eye Candy: Larenz Tate