Is it just me or does it seem like Kenzo Honsou, son of Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou, was born just like two years ago? It’s not just me? Good. Either way, we’re both wrong because this little one is off to his first day of school. (Probably pre-kindergarten.)
Kimora took a couple of shots and blogged about the experience but you can check the adorable pictures of Kenzo and his sisters below.
Giving the thumbs up, probably trying to reassure his mommy that he’s going to be alright.
With his big sisters before heading out the door.
Too cute! For the mommies out there, did you cry on your child’s first day of school?
More on Madame Noire!
- Things Black Mothers Say
- Celebrity Mistresses: The Good, The Bad, and The Trifling
- 7 Curl Defining Products to Get Your Curls and Coils Poppin’
- How to Attract a Healthy Relationship This Year
- 6 Ways to Tackle Relationship Arguments
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- Evening Eye Candy: Larenz Tate