It may have been better if Amber never tried to “clear the air” about her relationship with Kanye because now she’s receiving even more backlash— in the form of her former publicist, Janero Marchand.
“Set the record straight. Yes, I introduced Amber Rose to Kanye West for the ‘Robocop’ video. She stole my 20% of her $100,000 for the video.
“Amber & her brother Antonio were going to Hawaii plotting & stealing money from Kanye. I didn’t want anything to do with it so YES I told Ye
“That is the real reason they broke up. I will speak more on it in my doc. The Michael Jordan of Models: This Is Janero drops in Feb. 2012.”
I know, the documentary part makes him sound a little suspicious, but he also pulled a page from the Amber Rose book, saying “I’ve silenced myself long enough and I’m just tired of Amber’s lies.” Then he included a twit pic of the email Amber sent to him after he put her on blast. There are lots of expletives but she basically calls him a snitch and says she will make sure no one ever works with him again.
I’m not sure if calling Janero a snitch qualifies as admission of guilt, but those gold digger rumors are sounding a little more true.
Do you believe Amber and her brother conned Ye out of money?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- He Loves Me: Men Who Just Adore Their Wives
- Trail Blazer! Lead The Pack With These Colorful and Print-Tastic Jackets
- Battling A Bad Breakup? Try NOT To Do Any Of These Things…
- Stereotypes That Black People Uphold
- Lesson for My Future Daughter: Love Your Face… Without Makeup
- Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
- Is ‘The Bachelor’ The ‘Love and Hip Hop’ of White America?