Let’s Be Real: Things in Life You Need to Blame Yourself For From Time to Time
The Lack of Spice in Your Life
It’s the weekend! (*Turns on “This is How We Do It”*) These are the few designated days (outside of “Thirsty Thursdays”) to meet new people, dance and prance and be free to act a fool, but for some reason, you’re treating the whole weekend like a Wednesday. You’re sitting on the couch doing a whole lot of nothing when you should be out mixing and mingling! Of course, we all have those days where we want to stay in, stay warm and cool out by watching a favorite movie or reading a book, but you can’t be surprised or sad that you haven’t beee exposed to new people, met guys, and just had good, clean fun when you haven’t made an effort to get up and get out. And just a warning, if your girlfriends always hit you up about something fun to do and your response is always no, don’t be surprised if they stop calling…
More on Madame Noire!
- We Are Family! Shocking Celebrity Relatives!
- Break Up To Make Up: Couples Who Just Couldn’t Let Go…
- 10 Artists That Blew Up…But Shouldn’t Have
- From Script to Song: Actors Who Can Actually Sing…
- Vitamin B(eautiful): Nutrients To Help You Stay Healthy and Gorgeous
- Switched At Birth: Celebrities Who Were Adopted