According to TMZ, singer and now reality t.v. star Toni Braxton was hospitalized this week in an L.A. hospital after a complication stemming from her ongoing battle with Lupus.
Despite the stint in the hospital, the singer has assured her fans that she is totally fine and thanked them for their support. Toni decided to speak to the press about this health issue before rumors got out of hand.
“I wanted to clear the record before rumors started, and will totally be fine as I’m blessed to having an amazing family for support.”
Lupus is a disease in which the immune system attacks healthy cells.
We wish Toni and speedy recovery and continued strength as she deals with this disease.
More on Madame Noire!
- Michelle Obama’s No Angry Black Woman and Neither Am I
- Shyte Natural Hair Girls Need to Stop Saying and Doing…
- 9 Things I Wish I Would Have Known Before Jumping the Broom
- 9 Artists Who Should Have Blown Up Big…But Didn’t
- Our Favorite Word?… Girl
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Trying Not to Hate Him & Saving It