Somebody’s got some ‘splainin to do because according to TMZ, everybody jumped the gun about Halle Berry getting married to French actor Oliver Martinez.
The emerald ring she’s been wearing on her ring finger is the problem. Oliver bought it for Halle, but according to sources, it is by no means a symbol of their engagement. (Sigh.)
That doesn’t mean it could never happen. The sources added that Halle and Olivier are in a “committed relationship” and marriage “could be in the cards,” but as of right now? It ain’t happenin’. Let’s not forget US Magazine had their own sources who said the couple was going to make it official, though, so let’s see who gets the final word. As long as they’re happy and still together that’s all that really matters.
Are you hoping Halle and Oliver tie the knot?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Michelle Obama’s No Angry Black Woman and Neither Am I
- Shyte Natural Hair Girls Need to Stop Saying and Doing…
- 9 Things I Wish I Would Have Known Before Jumping the Broom
- 9 Artists Who Should Have Blown Up Big…But Didn’t
- Our Favorite Word?… Girl
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Trying Not to Hate Him & Saving It