Lady O is all up and through the news this week. First there was the “angry black woman” statement in the Gayle King interview and now the first lady has signed up for a Twitter account (@MichelleObama).
Since her account launched this morning, the first lady is following five people and has over 152,303 followers…and counting. The account is not for the first lady to engage in Twitter beef with the wives of other nation leaders. No, this account is to help President Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign.
Since it’s official campaign business, Michelle won’t be tweeting personally most of the time but you’ll know when it’s her because she’ll sign her personal tweets with an “-mo”.
Do you think this is a good move for the FLOTUS? Do you plan on following her?
More on Madame Noire!
- Michelle Obama’s No Angry Black Woman and Neither Am I
- Shyte Natural Hair Girls Need to Stop Saying and Doing…
- 9 Things I Wish I Would Have Known Before Jumping the Broom
- 9 Artists Who Should Have Blown Up Big…But Didn’t
- Our Favorite Word?… Girl
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Trying Not to Hate Him & Saving It