Positivity Goes A Long Way…
In the end, the transition out of school into official adulthood (not that, “I’m 18 so I’m grown!” mess) will be scary for some people. The job you were hoping to land might take longer than you thought to get, the money in your account might get so low you can’t even make withdrawals, and tensions could be at their height at mom’s house. With all that though, I’ve found that staying positive and knowing that you’ve done what you can to make your dreams come true will take you through the crappiest of moments. Many people go through it, and as you can see (not from me, I just mean from the many other people in the world, including yourself), many people make it through just fine. Whether it’s with the help of the bible or routine trips to the gym–you’ll be ‘aight.
on Madame Noire!
- Michelle Obama’s No Angry Black Woman and Neither Am I
- Shyte Natural Hair Girls Need to Stop Saying and Doing…
- 9 Things I Wish I Would Have Known Before Jumping the Broom
- 9 Artists Who Should Have Blown Up Big…But Didn’t
- Our Favorite Word?… Girl
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Trying Not to Hate Him & Saving It