Funky Fresh: Betty Adewole Models Avant Garde Threads for Volt Cafe Magazine
Even if you’re not a fan of the mismatch of patterns and textures, you can’t deny that this model, Betty Adewole, is “werking” in this picture. Maybe you’d never step out in the street in these clothes, but you can’t help but be drawn in by the colors. This photo is rich, it’s vibrant, it’s avant garde, darling. Check out the rest of Adewole’s colorful spread at our sister site Styleblazer.com.
We promise you won’t be bored.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dudes You Need to DVR: Hot Men We’re Currently Watching TV For
- Daddy’s Little Girls: Celebrity Men and Their Darling Daughters
- Why You Should Say “No” To His Offer of “Just Friends”
- Bump Up Your Bob! Spice Up Your Sleek Style With These Tips
- “OOooh Unn Uhhh” and Other Things Black Girls Say
- Celebrity Women Who Look Good With A Little Extra Weight