The Saga Continues: Video Surfaces For “Ish Natural Hair Girls Say”
Just when you thought they couldn’t think of anything else to claim people say (“Stuff Preachers Say, S*** Nigerian Parents Say,” on and on and on), a pretty funny installment in the “Ish People Say” series has surfaced–and it’s about women with natural hair (uh oh!). The number of women going the natural hair route has increased greatly in just a year alone if you haven’t heard, so I’m sure many can relate to this video and laugh at themselves a bit. Especially at the part where she’s struggling to look for her hair oil in the midst of way too many hair products…
I personally think the video is hilarious. The ending about not putting her hair on a cotton pillow had me DYING. I know how paranoid I act when I can’t find my bonnet! But I do wish she would have touched on the constant length checks and the addiction to how-to hair videos on YouTube women with natural hair have. Or maybe that’s just me…touché. But alas, check it out and let us know what you thought and what things you feel should be added to the list!
What things do you think women with natural hair always say?
PS: If you’re having any issues with the video player, watch the video in full HERE.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dudes You Need to DVR: Hot Men We’re Currently Watching TV For
- Daddy’s Little Girls: Celebrity Men and Their Darling Daughters
- Why You Should Say “No” To His Offer of “Just Friends”
- Bump Up Your Bob! Spice Up Your Sleek Style With These Tips
- “OOooh Unn Uhhh” and Other Things Black Girls Say
- Celebrity Women Who Look Good With A Little Extra Weight