by Selam Aster
So Chad Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada’s wedding is apparently back on after rumors circulated last week that Lozada decided to put the big event on hold after suspecting that Ochochinco was cheating on her. Is this news just another publicity-seeking ploy?
From the very beginning, folks have been suspicious about Chad and Evelyn’s relationship. Being that they’re both in the business of chasing attention, it seems unlikely that they’re in it to win it (“it” being marriage, not more fame).
You gotta wonder about folks who rush into marriage and don’t take the time to get to “date.” Have they not seen what’s happened with celebrity marriages, not to mention quickie celebrity marriages? I’m sure Evelyn and Chad are ignoring the news about Katy Perry and Russell Brand and instead looking at the financial success of Kim Kardashian’s failed marriage.
If you can’t recall, here’s the lesson that came from that fallacy: although people will hate you, you can still make a boatload of money from a high publicity wedding. If Evelyn is lucky, then that payday from their televised wedding will keep her happy for many years to come (after the high profile divorce from Ochocinco, complete with prenup).
More on Madame Noire!
- Celebrities That Should Have Reality Shows
- Get Fabulous In A Flash! Simple Tricks to Instantly Look Gorgeous
- Reasons Why Women Overlook “Nice Guys”
- Bump Up Your Bob! Spice Up Your Sleek Style With These Tips
- S*** Black Girls Say vs. S*** White Girls Say to Black Girls
- Six Fashion Trends Sistas Need to Change. Now.