Before you get worked up and assume I’m saying drink infested city, tap water, I’m simply suggesting that you buy water in bulk. Spending $1.50-2.00 a day for three days could easily be used for a 24 bottle supply of water purchased at the grocery store. And while some of us have water preferences like Fiji, if you’re looking to save money, DeerPark as a supplement will nourish the body and quench your thirst just the same.
More on Madame Noire!
- Six Fashion Trends Sistas Need to Change. Now.
- What We’ve Learned From Ratchet Reality TV
- Do You Confuse Basic Male Traits as Bonuses?
- Ashy to Classy: Must Have Beauty Products to Curb Head to Toe Winter Dryness
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Freshmen Woes & Possessive Types
- S*** Black Girls Say vs. S*** White Girls Say to Black Girls