In a true act of solidarity with his pregnant wife, Jay Z has decided to follow Beyonce’s partially vegan diet while she’s carrying their first child.
An insider told US Weekly, “Jay’s trying to be disciplined, and he needs the energy to support her.”
Any meat eater knows that’s real dedication. Depending on which reports you go by, he may not have to keep the diet up for too much longer, although it couldn’t hurt health wise.
What eating habits do you recommend for pregnant women?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dead Three Years and Nobody Notices
- Kissing Frogs: Men Every Woman Dates Before Finding the One
- How to Avoid the 45 Year-Old ‘WTF-I’m-Still-Single’ Moment
- Unforgivable Hood Baby Names: Celebrity Edition
- 7 Leave-In Conditioners for Soft and Supple Hair
- This Ain’t VH1’s Version: The Real Real Football Wives of The NFL