Lies Women Tell Their Friends To Make Them Feel Better
“Maybe he’s not sure if you want it”
A guy your friend is seeing won’t lay a finger on her in public, or hasn’t asked her out again. You tell her maybe he is intimidated by her. Maybe he doesn’t know if she is into PDA, or if she is even into him and would want a second date. There are two reasons this logic is no good: 1) if (and that’s a BIG if) it is correct, she shouldn’t be with a man anyways who doesn’t have the balls to touch her in public or ask her out again if he really likes her and 2) It’s probably just not correct. If he likes her, he steals a kiss. He asks her back out.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dead Three Years and Nobody Notices
- Kissing Frogs: Men Every Woman Dates Before Finding the One
- How to Avoid the 45 Year-Old ‘WTF-I’m-Still-Single’ Moment
- Unforgivable Hood Baby Names: Celebrity Edition
- 7 Leave-In Conditioners for Soft and Supple Hair
- This Ain’t VH1’s Version: The Real Real Football Wives of The NFL