Fantasia Barrino received her bundle of joy a little bit earlier than expected, after she and boyfriend Antwaun Cook checked into Presbyterian Hospital in North Carolina Monday afternoon.
The couple’s baby was originally due December 29, but Fantasia gave birth to a healthy son just a little more than two weeks early today. I’m sure they’ll be happy to have their new baby home just in time for Christmas. Congrats Fannie!
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- WEEKEND WRAP UP: Kat Williams Wins Back Custody, Common vs. Drake? + More!
- Over Age Acne? Learn How To Beat the Bumps
- The Odd Couple: Hollywood’s Most Shocking Relationships
- Changing Faces: Common Cosmetic Surgeries Performed in 2011
- Do You Have a Love List?
- Unforgivable Hood Baby Names: Celebrity Edition
- Family Feud: Celebrity ‘Blood’ Battles