Holiday Greeting Cards for Us
It’s not that easy to find a black santa these days. The same is true for holiday greeting cards. Finding a Christmas card featuring a black family is no easy task. (Some stores just don’t stock Hallmark’s “Mahogany” section.) And if you thought Christmas was hard, then you might as well forget about Kwanzaa.
But never fear, our friends at Black Voices put together a list of adorable holiday cards (Christmas and Kwanzaa alike.)
Check them out at Black Voices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- WEEKEND WRAP UP: Kat Williams Wins Back Custody, Common vs. Drake? + More!
- Over Age Acne? Learn How To Beat the Bumps
- The Odd Couple: Hollywood’s Most Shocking Relationships
- Changing Faces: Common Cosmetic Surgeries Performed in 2011
- Do You Have a Love List?
- Unforgivable Hood Baby Names: Celebrity Edition
- Family Feud: Celebrity ‘Blood’ Battles