Stevie Wonder Wants to Dance with the Stars
Stevie Wonder recently stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres show to receive a $10,000 donation to his toy charity, but the “Superstitious” singer also talked about his plans to appear on the popular show “Dancing with the Stars.”
Stevie Wonder considered joining the celebrity competition in 2008 and when Ellen asked if there was any truth to the rumor that he’d compete on the show in the future, Mr. Wonder said he’s currently prepping for his dancing debut.
He told Ellen, “I’m losing weight. When I get to where I feel like I’m gonna look good enough for what I wanna do, I’ll do that.”
It would be pretty amazing to see Stevie tear up the dance floor like he does the piano. I just wonder who they’d pair him with.
Check out his performance on Ellen below. What do you think about Stevie Wonder competing on “Dancing with the Stars?” Would you tune in to watch him?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- The TSA & The Fondling of Natural Hair Everywhere: Okay or Not?
- L is For Loser: Bros Who Mooch Off Their Celebrity Siblings
- 7 Ballsy Moves Every Woman Should Try
- Steal These Looks! Star Style For Less
- 7 Signs That You’re Ready to Move In Together
- Somebody Lied to You: People Who Swear They Can Sing But Really Can’t
- Is Social Media Killing Today’s Relationships?