Penile Injection Leads to Death
Women aren’t the only ones risking their health for the sake of an enhanced figure. A New Jersey woman has been charged with manslaughter after a man whose penis she injected with silicone died the very next day.
It’s no secret men sometimes agonize over the size of their “package” but the idea of a man allowing just anyone to stick his jewels with a sharp needle and inject and unknown substance is beyond me. According to the Essex County prosecutor’s office, 34-year-old Kasia Rivera gave 22-year-old Justin Street the injection on May 5. Street’s death on May 6 was ruled a homicide and a medical examiner determined he died of a silicone embolism.
In addition to manslaughter, Rivera also faces charges for the unauthorized practice of medicine. She was arrested Friday and is being held on $75,000 bail.
Stories like this seem to be popping up all over the country and I imagine there will be plenty more coming. Are you more shocked by this man’s penile injection than the butt-enhancing procedures that have been in the news lately?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- The TSA & The Fondling of Natural Hair Everywhere: Okay or Not?
- L is For Loser: Bros Who Mooch Off Their Celebrity Siblings
- 7 Ballsy Moves Every Woman Should Try
- Steal These Looks! Star Style For Less
- 7 Signs That You’re Ready to Move In Together
- Somebody Lied to You: People Who Swear They Can Sing But Really Can’t
- Is Social Media Killing Today’s Relationships?