Here’s How Some Of Your Favorite Companies Are Treating Their Employees In Response To The Coronavirus Outbreak
These are the precautions Subway is taking in response to COVID-19.
- Some hourly workers do not receive paid sick leave.
- Increasing frequency of cleaning and sanitizing restaurants.
- Temporarily removing dine-in sandwich baskets and serving trays, allowing worker to offer a guests with a new cup on each refill.
- Reinforcing our existing health and food safety protocols with restaurant teams.
- Encouraging customers to use food delivery apps for a “touchless” experience.