Maybe Rihanna shouldn’t have taken Beyonce’s advice to finish out her tour and then take a year off. The singer is apparently still having a hard time living up to the obligations of being on the road, and has been placed on a 24-hour health watch and given a curfew by her record label.
According to a source, “She’s filming her Loud tour DVD in December and her team is determined that she looks, acts and performs at her best.”They are currently in talks with Mariah Carey’s trainer, Patricia Gay, to fly in and start training.”
Rihanna still has 16 more dates until her Loud tour is officially complete and her final performance is expected to take place in London Dec. 22, if she can last that long.
Do you think Rihanna should scratch the rest of her tour dates and focus on her health?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Differences That Are Worth Overcoming, And Those Worth Being Stubborn About
- Well You Don’t Say: 10 White Singers We Once Thought Were Black
- Breaking It Down: What Men Think of Things Women Do
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Best New Books by African American Authors
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Hot Business Looks on a Tiny Budget Through Thrifting!