Trey Songz is Open to Open Relationships
Trey Songz isn’t looking for love right now, but he hopes to find it one day. And when he does he says him and his girl are going to do everything together—possibly even swing. Here’s what he had to say about being in an open relationship in a recent interview.
“When I settle down and meet that one I don’t even think that’s a conversation I could really have about what her and our understanding would be. That’s based on who she is and what she’s with. We’re about to do everything together baby. We’re gonna talk about it, if that’s something she’s open to then I might be open to it. If she’s not then we’re not doing it. It’s all about who you fall in love with.”
Check out the rest of the interview on The Singers Room.
What do you think about open relationships? Would you swing for Trey Songz?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Differences That Are Worth Overcoming, And Those Worth Being Stubborn About
- Well You Don’t Say: 10 White Singers We Once Thought Were Black
- Breaking It Down: What Men Think of Things Women Do
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Best New Books by African American Authors
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Hot Business Looks on a Tiny Budget Through Thrifting!