Monica Says She and Shannon Are Still On One Long Date
Monica is so in love. Yesterday, she appeared on Wendy Williams to dish on her one year of wedded bliss to husband Shannon Brown. In the clip below she talks about what attracted her to Shannon after she decided she’d be by herself, and why the couple decided to get married Justice of the Peace style before the actual wedding. Plus her boo was in the audience showing support!
She tells Wendy, “I always say we had one long date that’s gone on for almost two years now because we’ve been married a year as of last week.”
Read more of the interview on NecoleBitchie.com and check out the video below. Don’t you love this couple?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Differences That Are Worth Overcoming, And Those Worth Being Stubborn About
- Well You Don’t Say: 10 White Singers We Once Thought Were Black
- Breaking It Down: What Men Think of Things Women Do
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Best New Books by African American Authors
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Hot Business Looks on a Tiny Budget Through Thrifting!