Beyonce Treats Mama Knowles to a ‘Lifestyle Lift’
Take note Hollywood, Tina Knowles is an example of how plastic surgery, face lifts, laser treatments, etc. should be done—subtly. Beyonce reportedly treated her mother to a Lifestyle Lift recently to help her put her best face forward now that she’s back on the dating scene after a 29-year marriage to Matthew Knowles, who had a love child outside of the marriage.
An insider said, “Beyonce told her mom she knew she was feeling a little insecure about her looks and wanted to do something to make her mom feel better. Tina agreed but only to something subtle. She said she did not want to look stunned or have a frozen smile on her face like the Joker from ‘Batman.’ Beyonce looked into a Lifestyle Lift and they agreed on it.”
I’d say mama Knowles got her wish. The mini face lift tightens the jaw line, neck, and wrinkles all in an hour under local anesthesia—and you can still see expressions on people’s faces after the procedure. This is a good look for Tina.
Did you notice Tina had a little work done? How do you think it turned out?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Differences That Are Worth Overcoming, And Those Worth Being Stubborn About
- Well You Don’t Say: 10 White Singers We Once Thought Were Black
- Breaking It Down: What Men Think of Things Women Do
- The Questions He Hopes You Never Ask
- Best New Books by African American Authors
- 9 Inconvenient Truths About Men and Cheating
- Hot Business Looks on a Tiny Budget Through Thrifting!