Yup, it’s Tuesday and we’re still talking about Beychella because, honestly, we’re still recovering. The imagery, the message, the music, Bey’s performance was truly a sight to see. And L’Oréal Paris Celebrity Makeup Artist Sir John made sure the Queen’s makeup had the royal touch before she stepped foot on stage.
We saw all the tweets from ladies around the Internet saying they were absolutely recreating Beyoncé’s look above for Halloween this year so when Sir John’s makeup tips came into our inbox yesterday afternoon, we knew we had to share them with you. Check out the step-by-step guide below to get this look along with links to the L’Oréal Paris products he used.
- For Beyoncé’s shadow, Sir John used a warm, matte terracotta shadow as the base. He then mixed two loose glitters together – one in a copper color and the other in an iridescent purple – and placed on the ball of her eyes.
- Next, he lined Beyoncé’s eyes with a black liner on top and a MAC coffee-colored liner on the bottom to bring some softness to the eye.
- To give her lashes a feathery, voluminous look, Sir John first curled the lashes to give them lift and then applied several coats of his go-to mascara, L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise.
- For Bey’s skin, foundation and concealer were applied, and then Tom Ford bronzer was used to contour her cheeks, eye sockets, and jaw line.
- Cream highlighter was then applied only to the sides of Beyoncé’s cheeks, the bridge of her nose, and her cupid’s bow and then he dusted the L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Shimmerista Powder in Sunlight on top.
- For the lips, Sir John used the new L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Les Chocolat Liquid Lipstick in Dose of Cocoa; first lining the lip and then applying the color directly from the tube.
7. To finish the look, Sir John applied AllEven Spray Body Makeup all over Beyoncé’s body –from her shoulders to her legs — to set her look for the entire performance.
Make sure you tweet your pics to us when you put these tips to use October 31!