All Articles Tagged "z rated"
Chances are you’ve heard of erotica author Zane. Whether you started reading her books years ago or you just happened to catch her “Sex Chronicles” on Cinemax in the past few years, you’ve probably seen her work in one way or another. Madame Noire caught up with Zane to talk about her new book Z Rated and see why she tried to hold on to her anonymity for as long as possible.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- It’s Not Right, But I Understand: Man Murders Girlfriend After She Tells Him She’s HIV Positive
- A Word On Chilli And The Princess Complex: Prince Charmings Only Exist In Fairy Tales
- Why I Had To Unfollow Some Annoying, Rant-a-Holic Friends On Social Media To Stay Sane
- Girl You Know It’s True: Girl Codes That You May Not Have Known About
- Aren’t They Adorable? Baby Photos of 15 Of Our Favorite Black Celebs
- We’re Listening! Oprah’s Mane Man Andre Walker Discusses The 10 Hair Products Every Woman Should Own
Noires and Noirettes,
Are you a fan of Zane? If you know anything about the racy New York Times bestselling author, you know that Zane has been putting it down long before E. L. James conceived 50 Shades of Grey. In partnership with the New York Public Library, Hue-Man Bookstore and Souleo Enterprises, LLC, Madame Noire will be co-sponsoring an event by the authoress on September 4th. She’ll be doing a live reading of her new book Z-Rated, which is the next book in her Flava anthology series, and will be engaging in a Q&A, book signing, and interactive contest. If you’re in NYC, please come by to meet one of the most prolific African-American authors in the game.
In conjunction with the event, we’re also giving away 5 copies of the book. To enter to win a copy, email us at editors_at_madamenoire.com (remember we didn’t write out @ for spam reasons) and let us know what you like about Zane’s books by tonight at 11:59PM PST and you’ll be automatically entered to win.We’ll announce five random winners on Tuesday September 4th. To be eligible you must either follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Event Information: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 6:30 p.m. at Jefferson Market Library in New York City located at 425 Avenue of the Americas (at 10th St.)
More on Madame Noire!
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- When Cutting The “No Good” Men Out Of Your Life Includes Your Own Father
- Down With The Brown? Celebrities Who Look Black…But Aren’t
- Is That Just The Way She Is? Keeping Standards High and Expectations Real With Your Friendships
- The Thirst Files: How He Dickmatized Her
- Ratch On Ratch On Ratch: 7 Moments You Had To See From Part 1 Of The Love & Hip-Hop Reunion
- Heyello! 11 Bahamian Celebrities We Love And Per The Usual, A Few Surprises…