All Articles Tagged "whitney houston dead"
It’s no secret that the girl has always been able to sing, but she really held her own on Whitney’s hit, “You Give Good Love.”
By the end of the performance Monica was clearly emotional, using a nearby towel to wipe her eyes.
More on Madame Noire!
- More than Foxy Brown: Queens of Blaxploitation Films
- What’s Your Secret? 40-Something Women Who Look 30-Something
- NFL Player Loses Wife and Mother of Two to Suspected Brain Aneurysm
- Madonna, Chelsea Handler and White Woman Privilege
- Does Beyoncé’s Loreal Campaign Offend You?
- Ray J Discusses Relationships with ‘KK’ and Whitney in New Tell-All Book
- Who Deserves The Blame For Whitney Houston’s Demise?
- 10 Common Natural Hair Habits You Should Stop…Now
Luckily, we’ll get to see the late Whitney Houston in her last film, “Sparkle.”
Sony released a statement saying they will release the film on August 17, as planned.
Executive producer, Howard Rosenman, said this role would have been a great look for Houston.
“This would have been a big, big comeback, she is so brilliant in it. “I was just raving about her performance, she was so great in it. I’m just in shock.”
Head over to Eurweb to read what else Rosenman had to say about Houston and her role and also some of the songs she’ll be singing in the new movie.
Do you plan on seeing this remake?
More on Madame Noire!
- Star Snubs: Talented Artists That Never Won A Grammy
- Love Him Or Leave Him? Signs That He May Not Be That Into You (Anymore)
- Young At Heart: Our Favorite 25 And Under Celebrities Who Are In Love!
- Make Him Wish Every Day Was Valentine’s Day! Gift Ideas For Your Man
- Scent From the Heart: 10 Fragrances Perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Ish is Getting Real: Gonorrhea’s Becoming Untreatable
- Beauty At The Least: The Best Bargains To Help You Stay Beautiful
- Meet Blue Ivy Carter: First Pics
News media outlets have reported that iconic singer Whitney Houston has died at the young age of 48. She was pronounced dead at 3:55pm PST. Houston was recently seen out and about last week at Pre-Grammy festivities. The singer was also in the middle of filming the remake of Sparkle. No word yet as to how the singer died but Houston has been known to have dealt with a substance abuse problem throughout her career.
CNN reported that Houston’s bodyguard found her dead in her hotel room at the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel. It was reported earlier that Ray J had discovered her in her hotel room. Ray J and Houston have been engaged in longtime on and off romance and have apparently spent the last four to five days together.
She leaves behind her daughter Bobby Christina.
More news to come…