All Articles Tagged "white dress"
By Taylor Lea Thomas
Hey stylish brides! White is no longer the only option. We all remember the lovely Cynthia Bailey’s platinum-colored gown custom made by New York designer Rubin Singer. During New York’s Bridal Fashion Week, several wedding designers unveiled a variety of colors for their Spring 2013 collections. In particular, Vera Wang, the undisputed queen of wedding gowns who has dressed celebrity brides such as Toni Braxton, La La Anthony, Jennifer Lopez, and the Kardashian sisters, among others, opted to not have white wedding dresses in her entire Spring 2013 collection. Here are a few highlights, and who knows, they might give you some ideas for your own gown:
Would you ever consider wearing a bridal gown that’s not white?
More on Madame Noire!
- Nicki Who? 7 Female MCs Who Could Be Coming For Nicki Minaj’s Spot
- Does Cohabitation Set A Bad Example?
- Think Like A Man Cast Tells Madame Noire Why Folks Need To See This Film
- Please, Baby Baby Baby, Please: 6 Things Men Say and Do When They Want You Back
- Tuesday Talk: Lamman Rucker Discusses Forplai, For Play And Foreplay
- NEW EPISODE: “Ask A Black Man” Episode 4: The Marriage Episode
- Just Like His Big Bro: Usher’s Little Brother Has Custody Drama
- The Pros And Cons Of Dating A Male Virgin
Not only is it the hottest time of the year, but it’s also wedding season! Let’s be 1000% honest—for single girls, weddings are a downright man hunt. We know how hard it is to find the right balance between formal, but Hot, but casual, but not upstaging the bride-type dresses.
So… look through our slideshow of perfect dresses to enjoy that summer wedding and possibly have your own to plan next year.