All Articles Tagged "what is a frenemy"
It seems that most people have rubbed elbows with a frenemy at some point or another. He/she may be that person who you hang out with but don’t necessarily trust or the person who pretends to be your friend but undermines you at opportune moments. While we all are trained to recognize what a good friend is, many of us have, unfortunately, had to learn what an enemy and frenemy can also mean. Madame Noire, as always, took to the streets of New York to ask our fellow Americans about their own experiences with “the frenemy.”
More on Madame Noire!
- It’s So Hard to Say…I’m Sorry
- 10 Things Ladies Should Know About False Lashes
- Oh NO He Didn’t: 7 Things That Annoy Women About Men
- WTH: Couple Held At Gunpoint At New Home When Neighbors Assume They’re Robbers
- All Educated With Nowhere to Go: 1 in 2 College Graduates Jobless Or Underemployed
- Another Unsolicited Tyrese PSA: ‘Some Of Ya’ll Have Wack Sex’
- African Fashion Designers Are Breaking Away From The Traditional
- Do I Stay Single Like Jesus Or Do I Call Tyrone?