All Articles Tagged "Vogue Italia women of the year"
That Rihanna reign just won’t let up. The Bajan force to be reckoned with has been named Vogue Italia‘s “Woman of the Year” for the second year in a row. The above dose of fierce is from last year’s Vogue Italia editorial, and we can’t wait to see the hauteness they’ll cook up for her 2012 shoot.
Read more at styleblazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- DY-NO-MITE!!! 8 Celebrities and the Roles That Typecast Them and Stunted Their Careers
- Why Won’t People Let Barack Obama Be Black?
- Do That Ish And Watch What Happens: 8 Things You Shouldn’t Do Without Consulting Your Husband
- Frank and His Odd Future: Why His Coming Out Is Cool, But Also Very Complicated
- Noire Naturals, Episode 3: Creating a Sophisticated Elegance
- Open Door Policy: The Truth About “Breaks” and Open Relationships
- Forget The Divorce Rate, I’m Still #TeamMarriage Because Other’s Failures Don’t Determine My Success