All Articles Tagged "visuals"
Yesterday, the Bajan pop princess debuted her video for the song “Where Have You Been” after weeks of leaking behind the scene footage. In the exclusive footage, we watched her prepare by making
scandalous sassy wardrobe choices (pasties or no pasties?), going through choreography and more, but now we have the final product of all that.
The video is very trippy and psychedelic at times. Rih starts it all by climbing out of a dark lagoon (dressed to a minimum of course) like a sea creature coming out of hiding. After that, she is seen in a variety of places, and we see the most dancing I think this girl has done on-screen…ever. And yeah, she does kind of kill it. She switches up the hair and the sets behind her drastically change with each verse, and the visuals are indeed enchanting, but sometimes they get a little dull. But she looks cute, and that’s all that matters, right? No? Whatever.
Check out the video below and let us know if you’re feeling it.
Thoughts? Are you a fan of the track?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “What’s Love Got to Do With It”
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Family Matters”
- Can We Ever Get The Black Family Sitcom Back?
- Ratch on Ratch on Ratch: 6 Questions I Need Answered About Basketball Wives’
- The Mane Balancing Act: Exercising And Your Hair
- What’s Love Got To Do With It? Things You Really Need To Make A Relationship Work
- Post-Baby Fab: Fantasia Shows Off New Curves, New Hair & New Colorful Look