All Articles Tagged "Valerie Vaughn"
MOTHER’S DAY!? I know, we’re not even far from Easter and deep in April and folks are already prepping us for another big holiday. But I just had to share this very wonderful photo from Ebony‘s upcoming Mother’s Day issue (courtesy of Rev Run’s Twitter) that features all the kids, and both Rev Run’s current wife Justine, and his ex-wife, Valerie Vaughn. Vaughn is, of course, the mother of Vanessa, Angela and JoJo. She made an appearance or two on the show, Run’s House, but for the most part, she tried to stay M.I.A. from all of that. But I can now see where the girls get their good looks from!
In the photo op, her three babies stand around her, while Diggy, Russy (who is really growing up!) and daughter Miley all crowd around Justine (for those who didn’t remember, they adopted Miley near the end of the show). I wanted to share the photo because I was digging all the blended family love and I was also digging the fact that these ladies were more than happy to sit together for this photo (well, at least I’m assuming they were). Sets a great example for folks out here bickering with new wives, etc. Check out this spread and more when the Ebony issue drops on April 17. Better start figuring out what you’re going to get moms this time around…
More on Madame Noire!
- Nip & Tuck: Women Who Slipped Their Plastic Surgery By Us
- There Goes the Neighborhood: 8 Ratchet Things You See When The Temperature Rises
- Convenience or True Love: Which Is Your Relationship Made Of?
- MAD MEN: Male Celebrities Who Always Look So Mean!
- Real Love: Weird Signs Of A Good Relationship
- You Can’t Handle The Truth! Things Men Lie About To Spare Our Feelings
- 7 Ways to Encourage Yourself
- Watch Your Mouth! Things You Should Never Say To Your Man