All Articles Tagged "Ukrainian reporter"
The male Ukrainian reporter who attempted to engage Will Smith in a lip lock at the Moscow premiere of “Men in Black 3” has apologized to the actor.
The star lost his cool when journalist Vitalii Sediuk tried to kiss him on the lips before the screening in Russia last week, and he shoved the man away and gave him a light back-hand across the face.
Now apologizing for his behavior, Sediuk tells HipHollywood.com, “I’m sorry, Will. It was a splash of emotion. I do apologize for my behavior. I think it was too much. Will Smith is a person who I deeply respect as an actor. When I met him in Moscow, I wanted to do something to impress him. We have a Slavic tradition.
Find out what the reporter says he’ll do if he sees Smith again and watch his interview over at Eurweb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To
- Bump a Book of Rules: Love Is Not That Complicated
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Lying on the Equipment & Being Friend Zoned
- Same Ish, Different Year: Do We Still Need the BET Awards?
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- Madame On the Street: How Long Should You Wait to Have Sex?
- Dayummm…They Look Good For Their Age: Celebs Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack
Don’t let the smile and nice guy persona fool you. Even Will Smith has his limits. And they were certainly tested on the red carpet in Moscow. Smith was promoting the premiere of Men in Black 3, answering questions, when a Ukrainian reporter tried to kiss the rapper turned actor in the mouth. It almost sounds hard to believe. And honestly, if TMZ didn’t have video proof, we wouldn’t have believed it. But it did happen. Check out the footage below.
You can’t see from the video but sources close to Smith say the reporters lips brushed his. *Shivers* Some are arguing about whether or not Will overreacted because this particular reporter likes to kiss celebrities. It’s his thing. Naw, son. Not the time, not the place and Will was not the one. Honestly, if this were someone else, this situation could have been a thousand times worse. How would you respond if a stranger tried to lock lips in public?
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: Have You Gotten Over Your First Love?
- Wendy, Please Stop Speaking For All Black Women and Their Need To Be Natural
- Don’t Ignore the Crazy, Don’t Rationalize the Brokenness: A Cautionary Dating Tale
- Lil Kim On What Really Went Down With Faith, Her Face, and The Engagement No One Knew About
- MN Exclusive: Eric Benét Discusses New Album and Explains His Ode To “Redbone Girl”
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Girlfriends”
- How To Achieve Heatless Curls Around The House